Today I'm going to teach you that how you can improve your English without having any partner to speak with.
During this week I will teach you many techniques by which you will be able to improve your English day by day
In this lecture you will learn a technique with the help of some activities. First you will listen it and after listening you will practice it and at last you will have some quiz to solve and send their answer to your tutors for check and balance and don't forget to note down vocabulary and speak out loud.
Today I will teach you a technique that makes you more batter and really works . That is self Speaking technique.
How you can use it ?
What ever you are doing speak it in English.
I know it will be difficult on starting but don't forget to speak in English.
I'm going to provide you some material to use in form of activities.
Morning Activity
(You need to speak it right after your awakening in the morning and speak out loud)
1. I've got up now.
میں اب اٹھ چکا ہو ں۔
2. I'm getting off (اتر رہا) the bed.
3. Where are my slippers (جوتے).
4. I put on(پہننا)the slippers now .
5. What's the time right now.
6. It's 6.15/ It's 5.00/ It's 7.10.
( When someone see you speaking with yourself he will must ask )
7. What are you mumbling ( بڑبڑانا )?
( Your response)
8. Actually I'm learning English now a days . So, ma'am has told me to mumble like this.
( When you go for morning walk or jogging use to speak like this)
9. I go for running now/ I go for jogging now/ I go for walk now/ I go to ( destination) gym now/ I ho to the park now/ I go to the Ahmad's home .
Now I'm going to teach you another activity that you have to use in your routine life as a self Speaking activity.
Toothpaste Activity
( When you go to brush your teeth speak like this)
1. I brush my teeth now.
2. Here is the past .
3. Here is the brush.
4. I put( ڈالنا )the paste on the brush and start.
5. I rinse ( دھونا) my mouth now.
6. I took 3 minutes to brush my teeth .( جتنا بھی وقت لگے)
7. I wash my face with clean water .
8. I apply ( oil, sunblock, scrub ) on my face today .
( Whatever you use on your face and hair you apply it.
You can use same line in 3 times just change the object's name )
Bathroom Activity
( Whenever you go to take a shower speak like this )
1. I take a bath now.
2. I'm going to bathroom.
3. I bolt ( کنڈی لگانا) / close (بند کرنا) the door now.( Use what you like close or bolt)
4. I've started bathing (نہانا)now.
5. I turn on(کھولنا) the tap(ٹوٹی.
6. I turn off (بند کرنا) the tap.
7. I'm applying shampoo on my hair.
8. I rinse off my hair / body now.
9. I've a towel in my right hand/ left hand and it's color is blue.